- Ward Kellner Properties, Inc., its broker, and its agents are Texas real estate license holders. The Site is intended for information about real estate and real estate brokerage services in the State of Texas, but not other jurisdictions.
- The content of the Site is for informational purposes and use. The content is subject to change without notice and without your consent.
- Some pages on our Site include registration forms that require users to give us personal information (e.g. your name), unique identifiers (e.g. contact information), and other information in order for you to access all of the information available on this website. Registration and use of these features are optional. They are not required to use the Site, but are required before we may allow you to access certain real estate information, including, but not limited to, that provided by multiple listing services. After completion of a registration form, we may share your information with our agents and employees. When possible, you can access additional information about properties, as well as other beneficial consumer information. Further, by your registration, you consent to electronic communications from Ward Kellner Properties, Inc., its agents, and employees.
- Neither we nor any third parties warrant or guarantee with regard to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials on or offered on this consumer web site for any particular purpose. By your use, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies, and/or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, you waive any claim or claims against Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. related to your use of the Site, linked applications, and content of the Site and such applications.
- Your use of any information or materials on this consumer Site is entirely at your sole risk, and Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. accepts no liability for your use of this information. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this consumer Site meet your needs and specific requirements and to independently verify all information contained hereon.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, appearance, content, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is hereby incorporated and made part of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Any trademarks or service marks reproduced or this Site which are not the property of, or licensed to, Ward Kellner Properties, Inc., are the property of their respective owners. 9. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offense.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other consumer applications. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They are not an endorsement by that Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. of the consumer application(s) or its/their contents. Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. is not responsible for the content of the linked consumer application(s), unless as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material of the consumer application in our sole and absolute discretion including, but not limited to, links and posts. In no event shall we be liable to you or any other third party for any indirect, consequential, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the Site, contributions, materials, or any other content therein. To the extent permitted by law, Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any dealings with an third party Site or the merchant or operator of any third party Site.
The information contained on the Site is for general information purposes only. While Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. strives to keep the information up to date and accurate, much of it is obtained from third parties, and we make are not responsible for its accuracy, nor do we make representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our Site for any purpose. Any reliance on any such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this consumer Site.
Through the Site you are able to link to other consumer applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, or availability of those applications. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed in it, nor of the accuracy of its content.
We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
This consumer Site and its content is Ward Kellner Properties, Inc.. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download content for your personal and non-commercial use only; or
- You may copy the content and share it with individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Site and/or the applicable consumer application as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic communication. Nor may you publish it in any manner, including, but not limited to electronic means.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. takes seriously the ownership of content. Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. has a strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on the Site, or any subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag, or any other part of the Site. If you believe that your work or intellectual property has been posted on the Site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent, as described below:
- A signature, whether electronic or physical, of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon the Site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your contact information, including mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Prior to contacting Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. to provide notice of an infringement claim, please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have a right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA. To contact Ward Kellner Properties, Inc. regarding any copyright matters, please contact us using the contact information on the Site.